- – Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- – We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- – We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- – We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- – Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- – We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- – We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- – We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Data Collection Notice
The information we collect includes:
- Your username
- Your email address
- User statistics
- Google tracking information
- Site activity information
- Any demographic data you supply including your date of birth
- Payment information if you make a purchase
- Any content you create on these systems (messages, comments, poll answers, topics, likes, etc.)
Why we use your information:
- – Manage our Service as necessary for our legitimate business interests. This includes the provision and upkeep of the service itself, technological maintenance and updates, security and availability, fraud prevention, and other general business considerations.
- – Perform services requested by you, such as complete purchases, answer customer service questions, and take action regarding other users;
- – Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities; Conduct research and improve our Service.
- To ensure users are protected from any abuse of our systems or by other players.